Serving the Hampton Roads Area 1234 / 1268 Ballentine Blvd.
Norfolk, VA 23504
Commercial Toilet Partitions Sales and Installation
Toilet Partitions are a cost-effective method of new construction or just remodeling your existing restrooms. From Powder Coated to Solid Plastic- we are your suppliers. We offer a variety of different types/styles of partitions and knowledge to help you throughout the decision and installation process.
Types of toilet partitions:
• Powder coated/Baked Enamel –Two sheets of panel flatness zinc-coated galvanized steel, bonded under pressure with a non-toxic adhesive to a resin-impregnated, sound-deadening full face honeycomb core.
• Stainless steel-Type 304 brushed finish stainless steel, bonded under pressure with a non-toxic adhesive to a resin-impregnated, sound-deadening full face honeycomb core.
• Phenolic Color Thru-Multiple resin-impregnated kraft sheets fused at high temperature and pressure. Core color shall be the same as the surface sheets.
• Phenolic Black Core- Decorative plastic laminate with matte-finish melamine surface, colored face sheets and black phenolic-resin core that are integrally bonded. Edges are black.
• Plastic laminate-Constructed of decorative plastic laminate, bonded with a non-toxic adhesive under high pressure to a resin-impregnated particle board core.
• Solid plastic-Thick with homogeneous color throughout, constructed from high density polyethylene (HDPE) resins, which are waterproof non-absorbent and have a self-lubricating surface that resists markings from pens, pencils and other writing instruments. Ideal for high abuse and high moisture environments.
We're a SAM-registered, licensed Virginia Class A contractor, serving the Hampton Roads area.
SAM-registered, licensed Virginia Class A contractor
Established in 1937, Door Engineering Corporation has been a licensed Virginia Class A contractor, serving the Hampton Roads area in Norfolk, VA.
From various types of doors to partitions, we specialize in providing quality door and security products for commercial & industrial applications.
Door Engineering Corporation 1234 Ballentine Boulevard Norfolk, VA 23504 firstname.lastname@example.org 757-622-5355 757-640-0312 (Fax)